Newest SA-MP Client
Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 pm by Kubz
Scripted by: (_AcE_)
Hi, I am (_AcE_) and I am relatively new to this community. I have been scripting for some and I am currently still learning. I DO NOT produce scripts intervening with the complexity of scripting, I rather release scripts I have worked on for months for FUN! This is my first script I have EVER began to script/modify/start and it is 100% (_AcE_) material. I did not EDIT nor did I COPY any other script/filterscript/include/plugin/map e.t.c.
- 100% (_AcE_) script
- No help with script
- 100% Started from scratch
As I have previously stated, this is my first script I have ever produced with 100% (_AcE_) content. I worked on this script for a couple of months and after testing it I decided to release it to the public for them to touch it up.
Since it is my first script, it will probably come with a FEW (only a few) bugs. I have tested and havn't experienced any yet. If you find a bug and you can fix it, please post the bug, with an explaination of how to fix it. If you cannot fix it, I will see what I can do.
- There are 8 teams
- Each team has its own base
- Each team has its own color
- Each team has its own weapon sets
- Grove Street v. Ballas v. Vagos v. Aztecas v. Bikers v. Pirus v. Cops v. Skaters
- There are 4+ pickups around LS
- Each are either a money bag or hidden skin
- Hidden skins will replace your current skin with a skin relating to the environment
- The map is placed in East Los Santos
- There are mapped buildings
- There are miscellanous objects to add more details
- There is a Fighting Style system located in the Ganton Gym
- There is a Fighting Skin system located in the Ganton Gym
- There is a killing bonus system awarding the killer with +20 HP
- There is a killing bonus system awarding the killer with more ammo of his killing weapon
- There is a bank system
- Alternate spawning locations
- Different skins for each team
- Defines the teams' allies
- Defines the teams' axis
- Defines the teams' weapons
- Defines the teams' spawning location
- Defines the teams' health/armour advantage
- I left it to you to add/manage your own anti-hack / admin systems. I thought you guys would appreciate it more if you had your own likeable, modified version of an admin system. I also would not want my admin system / anti-hack to intertwine with yours.
- Each teleport has its own variety of tax money. Depending on the importance of the teleport location, will increase/decrease the amount of money that must be payed.
- /plaza - Teleports you to an LS Plaza
- /shop - Teleports you to the 69 cent store near LS Airport
- /bball - Teleports you to the basketball courts in East Los Santos
- /vinewood - Teleports you to Vinewood
- /picnic - Teleports you to a picnic grounds in SW Los Santos
- /carnival - Teleports you to the carnival ride in LS Beach
- /cemetery - Teleports you to the cemetery in Idlewood
- /banktele - Teleports you to the bank outside the LSPD department
- There are five DMs and one derby arena. To leave each DM you must type the command /cancel.
- /dm1 - Runnies Weapons
- /dm2 - Walkies Weapons
- /dm4 - BOOM!
- /dm5 - Sharpeye
- /dm6 - The King!
- /derby - Derby
- /cancel - Removes you from the DMs/Derby(s)
- /anims - There are over 5+ animations
- If selecting stop anim doesn't work, you need to press space, enter, or jump, to stop the animation
- /givecash [ID] [AMOUNT] - Gives a certain amount to a certain player
- /commands2 - Brings up the commands
- /commands - Brings up background information of SOME commands
- /afk - Use this command if your going AFK
- /back - Return to the standard gameplay
- /admins - Shows a list of current admins (NOT REALLY)
- /website - Displays the user with YOUR signatified website that needs to be edited (SEE BELOW)
- /kill - Sets the player's health 0.0
- /die - Same thing as above
- /pm [ID] [TEXT] - Sends a private message to a player
- /rules - Provides the rules that you can personalize yourself
- /bank - Shows your bank information
- ! [TEXT] - Team chat and/or team radio
- /anims - Shows you a display of animations
- /bans - Displays a list of ban causes and their times (EDIT TO YOUR LIKINGS)
The following needs to be edited or removed to what fits your clan/website/server:
for(new i=1; i<MAX_VEHICLES; i++)
SetVehicleNumberPlate(i, "[---] Clan"); //Enter your clan's tag here. This will be the license plate.
Lines 879 - 888
//========Y O U R CLAN WEBSITE==--------------------
clann = TextDrawCreate(635.0,433.0,"~w~www.~b~YOUR~w~-~b~CLAN~w~.com");
TextDrawLetterSize(clann, 0.37, 1.1);
Lines 890 - 900
//========Y O U R CLAN N A M E==--------------------
clan2 = TextDrawCreate(635.0,10.0,"~b~YOUR ~w~CLAN");
TextDrawLetterSize(clan2, 0.40, 1.1);
if (strcmp("/website", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"ENTER YOUR CLAN WEBSITE HERE",5000,6);
- I never finished making the Ammu-Nation system to provide players with cheaper weapons. Head to the LS Ammu-Nation near Mulholland Intersection and around there is a mapped Ammu-Nation I made.
- I never finished the Drug System. I just played a pickup replenishing the player with full health for 2,000$ to recover for the loss of the Drug System.
- Turf wars require 3 players to step on a turf to start the turf to flash. I am not sure if the turf wars work since I have not had 3 players to test with. I marked out all the turf war script in the .PWN to supply you with a standard gang war script. If you want to test you can uncomment the lines. I will not fix it or attempt to make the gangturfs work since it is NOT a must or a NEED/REQUIREMENT.
Extra mapping to add realism
Fighting Style system
Fighting Skin system
Grove Street display and the Textdraw details
Click Here For Download
- NO MIRRORS
- NO ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD LINKS
- Please leave me somewhere in the credits!
- Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 26
Location : Toronto, ON
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum